Friday, August 17, 2007

SM: Aunt Agony Agonizes (AAA)

Every once in a while our Sex and Masturbation, I mean, Relationships experts will answer our reader's emails. Please bear with us while we try to fix you.


"Hi guys, I'm a 13 year old and I'm in love with my best friend's mom... but I'm afraid my friend might be angry at me and beat me up,even though she seems to be responding to my winks, she even said I was cute the other day...what should I do?"
13 year old boy.


Hi
Dear 13 year old boy, your friend might beat you up, but if he sees that you carry on with his mum and that you make her happy, then he will know that you truly love her, and if he carries on beating you up, then he is just testing to see if you love her. If your friend manages to kill you in one of these beatings, its because you don't like his mum that much and just preferred to die, and escape the tests he has been putting you through. In that case you won't really love her.
Aunt Agony

No comments: