Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Movies: 4th Die Hard 2.0 by Dr Linda

My movies that I have watched thus far: My movies that I have watched thus far:

Well I was surprised to hear that they had made another instalment of the film.

I was worried that Hollywood would go over the top with action scenes and have zero dialogue.

Will they came close in meeting my expectations.

The concept was ok, but the number one thing that I felt they really messed up was Bruce Willis’s side kick.

The last movie which I watched over 10times made me laugh and sit on the edge of my seat.

This one had enough action, maybe a tad over the absurd, I’m referring to that scene with the fighter plane and truck. (don’t want to talk about)

The last Die hard Samuel Jackson who brought so much humour to the flick, the chemistry between him and Willis was the shit, I couldn’t stop laughing eish man!

This one just didn’t have any residual of the last movie, maybe Willis in a dirty white vest and blood on his face that’s all.

1 lic with mouth wash dude.


(Miss Wank: Dr Linda has spoken!)

No comments: