Thursday, August 16, 2007

movies: the pathfinder by Mr.Piggy

ok, two words: Moon Youngblood...
She is the only reason why one would sit nearly 2 hours through this..thing...
I think the director needs a pathfinder...or he needs to give a pathfinder to the audience coz I got lost.
Let me just say something I think is important, the only cool white guy among indians I know is Lucky Luke AND THAT'S IT!!!
I mean I'm no native American, but I did play Indian when I was a kid (mainly coz only the cool guys with nice toy guns played cowboy) and that's enough for me to be pissed off by the Norwegian white guy that came to save us all...fuck that shit!
I mean if he was a black dude that would have been cool, coz, you know, black dudes are cool, even in tights, like Mr.T (god bless him). Or if he was an Arab or something that would have given it a nice twist, coz then the Vikings could always say that they were looking for weapons of mass destruction or something...

but going back to Moon Youngblood...GODDAMM!!

0/10 lics for the movie, been there done that Mr. King Arthur/Conan
10/10 licssssss for Moon Youngblood

(Miss Wank: man, you got some issues....)

1 comment:

xaba said...

lol nice but where there any bare naked Indian ladies?