Wednesday, August 15, 2007

People: (The) Bush by Miss Wank



oh man, I love this guy. If ever there was a president that made me laugh, this would be the guy! I'm sure that he goes to bed everyday and think, "man, I'm having a blast!"

Actually I predict that after he leaves the white house, he'll be the president with the most movies and spoofs ever!!

let's just take a look at what makes him great:

Personality: He's just funny man, I love him! I mean "bring it on!", cmon didn't that crack you up?

Politics: "weapons of mass destruction" anyone? He's a frikking genius, nobody else could have thought about that one. No, really, not even Mugabe. I double triple dare you to find someone with as much imagination as this guy!

Sex appeal: ok, so let's just skip this one ok!

rating: 10/10 lics coz he's a funny guy and coz he's the president of the world!

No comments: