Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Music: My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade by Mr.Piggy



Ok so this is not exactly new stuff...

This kind of music has been done over and over again, countless and countless times. Yet, after listening to the track "famous last tracks" I kind of started liking these guys.Of course you'd say that after 2 bottles of champagne I'd probably like a blowjob from Ol' Dirty Bastard, but hey,that's my opinion so if you don't like it you can all just go to hell (like in the track "mama")...

So what exactly sets this band apart...hmm..well they're from the good ol' USA...
ok so that doesn't exacty make them special...how about they're a teenage oriented pop rock band?...
ok ok, so are 1000s of other bands you'll say, but hey, it kinda makes them more listenable than Britney Spears...And you've got to congratulate them for that right? I mean, not that it's a major feat, but it is still something...


Look, this is pop rock, and pop rock is, well, popyish, so basically after you've heard one band, you've heard them all.What's cool about this album though is that it made me sing aloud "mama we're full of lies" while dancing the polka...naked... and drunk... and I did have fun, even when the police took me away to prison. Again.

4/10 lics for giving me an early hangover from shaking my head so fast while listening to "this is how I disappear"

RIAA this if you like: every band in MTV with the label "rock", starting with April Lavigne


(Ms Wank: and that, my friends, was the most boring music review ever...)

No comments: