Wednesday, October 17, 2007

music: ayo - Joyfull by mr. Piggy



I have a confession to make...

I'm no longer in love with Sade.
She was too... snobyish for me...

I mean...I've written her exactly 2945 letters, 14215 emails, I also collect her nails, hairs, and have a wall in my bedroom just for her.

I've extensively written telegraphs, I've tried to call her, fax her, I even trained pigeons to follow her wherever she went...

And nothing.... She doesn't answer me or return my calls. Even worse, every time I try to contact her, her boyfriend attacks me and roughs me up. One day the police even arrested me. But even though I'll receive a restraining order if I get within 1 kilometer of her, I'll always love her...

Anyways, not everything is lost....

Coz now I've found a new love, and her name is Ayo...She has the voice of the sea hitting the shore. If ever there was a voice that could immediatly make me smile, ayo's would be it.

She plays and sings neo-soul/jazz...and as soon as I can I'll follow her wherever she goes, coz ' she's mine....only mine... muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

RIAA this if you like: Sade (I love you...), Jill Scott, Goapele, Erykah Badu, India Arie.

9/10 coz' giving her a 10 would be stating the obvious, that she's perfect

No comments: